Kareena Kapoor

Kareena Kapoor the new 'Heroine'? | DESIblitz
Speculation is high as to whether Kareena Kapoor will be the new female lead for the Madhur Bhandarkar film 'Heroine' replacing Aishwariya Rai Bachchan further.

Kareena Kapoor & Salman Khan's Bodyguard Stills | PINKVILLA
Kareena Kapoor & Salman Khan's Bodyguard Stills. Wed, 2011-08-03 14:00 â€" bubbles. Share this on. Facebook · Twitter. Kareena Kapoor & Salman Khan's Bodyguard Stills ...

Latest Bollywood Gossips | Kareena Kapoor the New HEROINE
Confirming the news Kareena Kapoor says “ I've said yes to Madhur and okayed the script. Now the dates and fee etc are being worked out. I don't base my decisions on whether someone will be pleased or offended. I say yes to the script. ...

Miss Malini » Blog Archive » Is Kareena Kapoor TOO Self-Confident?
I'm reading a lot of articles (like the interview in Grazia quoted above) about Kareena Kapoor who is in the news again as she might be (again) the lead in the much publicized Heroine. However, what caught my eye is some ...



Embed Code For Your Blog,website,Orkut,Facebook,hi5 or etc...